Wednesday, October 12, 2005

100 things about me

Ok so i started this list in APRIL... and it is now October and im done... ENJOY!

1. My bday is June 17th
2. IM A GEMINIIII!!! I LOVE BEING A GEMINI
3. I love chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream (minus the chocolate chips)
4. I HATE LAPTOPS (eventhough i have one)
5. I miss Pace University (sometimes)
6. My mommy is my favorite person in the world!
7. Steph and I have been best friends since 7th grade.
8. I hate my feet!
9. I hate YOUR FEET!
10. I HATE FEET IN GENERAL.
11. I had breast reduction surgery two feb's ago!
12. I love my friends
13. I love going out and meeting people
14. I graduated from Pace University last may
15. I was a Communications Major and Marketing minor
16. I met one my "mentors' there!
17. CC aka 7 is the best (my mentor)
18. I met Cymple there too. Shes a smart chick!
19. I love food!
20. I have no favorite food. I eat everything.
21. Im beginning to appreciate my natural hair
22. I won a school district wide writing contest in 5th grade.
23. I got a 1210 on my SAT'S
24. I love piercings
25. At one point I had 11 piercings...
26. 5 of them WERE NOT in my ears
27. Now i only have one active piercing... lol
28. I love TATTOOS!
29. So far I have 4... two more to come by the end of the year
30. My favorite movies are Love and Basketball and The Jackson 5 story.... ( Michael, Tito, go get a switch!!!! ~* Joe Jackson)
31. My favorite colors are blue and silver
32. But i love to wear earth tones, tans and browns and oranges are my shit now!!!
33. I LOVE MY NEW BALENCIAGA BAG!!! * wink wink suzie @ and sass* (ya'll dont know bout that!!!! its ok.. i didnt know bout it either up until yesterday!!!!)
34. I want to read more
35. I have become quite the "fashionista"! Not quite like Sass but im getting there!
36. I want to start hair modeling
37. I also want to get into commercials
38. I used to want to be a writer
39. Then when this whole computer thing started, I wanted to go into computers!
40. Then I had this obsession with aquatic life and I wanted to be a marine biologist.
41. Then i found my calling at Pace
42. I wanted to be a publicist
43. I altered it a lil bit, now im focused on my radio VJ stint
44. I fear nothing but this has got me scared shitless
45. Im afraid of failure
46. im afraid of not knowing what to do with myself IF i should fail
47. Im afraid that i would be proving my father if i were to ever fail
48. I took photography while at Pace
49. I LOVED THAT CLASS!!!
50. I want to get back into photography
51. Im also going to start my T-Shirt line! Coming in 06! Watch out for it!
52. Gemini's are some creative muthafuckas!
53. When I was younger I used to make things every christmas for christmas money.
54. I made clay ornaments one year. I think I made about 60 bucks that year!
55. Then i got into the crochet butterflies!
56. Then i made angels!
57. Then i made christmas ornaments, plastic canvas and yarn ornaments.
58. I cashed in that winter...
59. I made about 300!! Thats a lot for a high school jr.
60 . I got my first job when i was 16
61. I worked in Cross COunty's movie theatre
62. I loved it there! I still talk to a few people that i met there.
63. I do not cook!
64. I love laughing! Maks me feel good!
65. Im loud as hell!
66. and very silly! But quite friendly...
67. Im very dramatic... my facial expressions say it all! PRICELESS!
68. I dont regret ANYTHING that ive ever done or said! NOTHING!!!
69. Im very "Free spirited" (according to KJC. I agree!)
70. I love the blog world and the people that i have met thusfar!
71. I dont like chocolate.
72. I was obsessed with Beef Patties and cheese this summer. i remember the first day we met! I was being greedy eating someone else's
73. No matter how much i hate the man, i miss my father.... (wow)
74. I love anyone that can make me laugh
75. I love KJC (had to slip that in there)
76. I speak Arabic. And yes i can hold a conversation!
77. I learned from my dad... hes muslim.
78. I have tons of books full of poetry... my words in motion id like to call them
79. I love shoes!
80. I love bags!!!
81. I want to go to Grad School.
82. I just dont want to pay for it!
83. I want to marry ?, have a white picket fence and two kids and a dog named Leonard Sebastian
84. I love Curious George
85. I love ABU from Alladin
86. I would pose for KING.. (wouldnt you!?!?!?)
87. Id like to be happy in my skin
88. I dont use Public restrooms
89. Ill wait till my bladder damn nears bursts before I used a public restroom...
90. I love music
91. Ive rememeber listening to Z100 on my pink radio when i was 6!
92. I damn near died when that radio broke...
93. I hate WINTER and SNOW!!!!!! ( u would never know i was from NYC)
94. I love the smell of SPRING!
95. I was a happy baby
96. I came out of the womb smiling!
97. I LOVE ME!
98. I think im destined for greatness
99. More then anything in the world, I want to make my mommy proud
100. I want her to see me on TV , on a magazine cover, IN A magazine... and smile and say " Thats my baby!"



...signing off with a smile*

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it's about time this list made it's debut. I like, I like.

I'm especially feeling #18 "I met Cymple there too. Shes a smart chick!"

Makes me smile! =)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Erica Stevens said...

#88 is so me! My friends think I'm crazy because I refuse to use public restrooms. I never even used the restrooms in elementary school. I've become quite the professional at holding it. :)

5:43 PM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL...
awesome list darling.

Damn you ain't have to tell me you send Arabic...you should have spoke it to me...not that I would have understood.

Homegirl...inquiring minds want to know where the other piercings were???

9:09 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Great list :) My sister went to Pace and I miss authentic beef patties but can't eat them without cocoa bread!

1:25 PM  
Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

Awww I love you tola, all 100 things of you, even though we're only blogettes I feel like I know you because you definately put you heart into your words..I want to comment on everything but that would take forever..but hecks ya I would pose for KING mag, I like making men drool and I love taking pics. Your beautiful Tola, and I cant wait to see you on the boob tube lol

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tola... Your hair looks fabulous. I saw it on Suezett's page. NICE!

5:59 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I did my 101, check it out when you get a minute.

8:21 PM  
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

Cymple: It was fun! Sorry it took so long... I think i want to do another one! And this hair this hair... :o(

Suzie Q: I didnt say i could write it! LOLLLLL...

Princess: Great list! And which campus did ure sis go too!?!??!? Maybe i knowww her!!!

Sensational: Welcome homie! And yeah... public potties are a NO NO!

Pretty Nikki: You made my day! Luv ya blogette!!!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Shelia said...

I don't see how y'all do these lists...I'm lucky to do 25...hey that might be my list...Lucky 25...lol

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home