Friday, September 16, 2005

HI!

the past few days have been spent on my reinvention! ive gotten some great advice from my fellow bloggettes and im taking heed. *

*~* a lil randomness

* www.sheliagross.com ! CHECK IT OUT! Thank you for the advice. Muah!!

* i was thinking about our friendship this morning... and how it has evolved. i dont remember exactly how old we were when we had that dance class but i do remember attacking u in church after U LEFT ME in that dance class by myself... lol... small world huh? our guy friends were friends ( L and R) which lead us to being closer friends and eventually kicking them to the curb!U never ceast to amaze me, i admire ure wisdom, creativity, splendor and sass! i know we are both struggling now but it is only a matter of time. we will take nyc, this industry, this world by storm... because WE ARE masterpieces... the adventures of starsky and hutch... thelma and louis (and curtis), Muhammad and Deepat (LMAO) has only just begun... they aint ready for us Sass.... they aint' ready... LUV YA HOMIE!!!!!

* I saw Jayz and Beyonce last night at The Carol's Daughter store opening on 125th. Be looked gorgeous as usual... but Jay... he didnt look like himself to me.. he looked nice.. dont get me wrong but he looked... perfect... not a flaw on him.. suit and all.. face was flawless... like he and Be have the same dermetologist... OR makeup artist!

* So Schmoe asked me to go to the Source Awards with him... we shall see... Source awards are kind of "hood". Im not sure if a lady of my calibur belongs there... lmao

* The fam from New Orleans is coming up today... lord.. its about to be Bourbon street and Mardi Gras in the crib...

* why do i still get teary eyed everytime i see anything about NO on tv, or in the paper...?

* why do i get even more teary eyed when i look into Uncle Ed's eyes as he stares at his home underwater... ?

* we all know that George W. is not fond of minorities... but are we always going to pull the race card everytime something happens...?

* I know im going to catch some heat from that last comment.. but i think i can handle it (hands over my head shielding me from the blows coming my way)

* My momma is coming in next week sat! cant wait to see my favorite lady!

* why does Kanye's " Hey Mama" make me cry!

* Smile Pretty Nikki... *


...signing off with a smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home