Monday, August 22, 2005

Thoughts...

i was going to title this post Monday Ramblings again but i decided not to... why? I dont know... seems like i always have a lot to ramble about on monday's... crazy! anyhow, so i followed suit and made a blogsome blog, but for some reason i am not feeling it. its not as pretty as nik nak's, cymple's or keish's. i must not be doing something right... anyhow... im not going to post the link until i get it to look the way i want it too...so until then.. www.missbhavin617.com it is!

so im stuck again... i have NO CLUE what to do with my hair anymore. dammit i miss that creamy crack!!! i miss it like... i miss my momma and kjc... im going crazy... i feel like ive come so far... why perm it.. not that anything's wrong with the oh so wonderful perm... but jeez... what to do what to do.. ive been thinking about putting braids back in it.. but no one told me to take those bitches out of my head in the first place... i could have just done the front and back over.. but no... i wanted to be a fast and see my hair.. WHY???? i know what the hell hair strands look like!! DAMMIT... now im assed out.. cuz i am NOT sitting in Adeola's chair for 7 hours... no no no... lol ... HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE... maybe i should get a weave.. or another "investment".

Keyshia coles album is so hot! This is one album that i can listen to and not skip a damn song... and thats hard to come by like a perfect man...

this may be the last thing u read about kjc for a minute... we are in two diff states, on two different pages and in two diff worlds... i dont think hes ready for my world right now...im falling back... thats a post for blogsome... thats going to be the softer side of sears... lol

this weekend was the beginning of allhiphop week. the bbq was great! the food was catered by J's Southern Express... thats Mona's Scotts new restaurant(Violator Management)... delicious!!! im getting hungry just thinking about the ribs, chicken, fried whiting, mac and cheese...yes lord!

*pause* i just got finished praising Keyshia Cole's album... BUT did she just say
"CONVERSATE"??? oh shit... (listen to Guess what... and tell me if my ears were playing tricks on me)

so my PACE football player emailed me again today telling me that he was looking for me saturday night... heheh... really??? lets see how this goes...

ladies and gentlemen Schmoe has left the building. he has officially feel off the face of the earth. i was thinking that it had something to do with his uncle being in trouble again (suge knight) or he could be on tour with Rell (circa summer 2002... think "You know whats up") either way... i hope he comes back soon...

...signing off with a smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home