Monday, August 15, 2005

yesterday.today.tomorrow

my turn!!

Ten years ago: Summer of 95! OH MAN WAS THAT A GREAT SUMMER. Although i got in a lot of trouble that summer, it was still fun! It was the summer in between 7th and 8th grade and I was at Mosholou Montefiore's summer camp! And man what a great camp it was. Talk about fun! we went somewhere EVERYDAY, had a late night everyweek, and two weekend trips. I think i had my first kiss that summer... hahah... i met my Marcus there and big mouth Amanda B. We all wound up going to the same high school and have been kool ever sense!


Five years ago: Oh my god... it was the summer right before Pace U. and boy was I excited!!!!
I could not wait to get out of my house, away from my father actually. It was time to go!!!! I was ready to meet new people and just enjoy the college life. Although i hated Pace while i was there, i appreciate my experience and all the memories that it has given me! Not to mention the great people/ mentors i had there, who are now fellow blogettes. (CC and Cymple)

One year ago: These damn years are going by so fast... Last year I graduated from Pace U. and at this time last year.... to the day (yesterday) I met my K.J.C... :o). It was a rough summer for me though... i graduated. ready to see the world.. scared as hell and mad as hell that my mom was selling the very house that i grew up and that i had to move in with my "aunt" in Throggs neck... i was devistated. I couldnt leave... it got so bad that my mom had to literally put me out. I was sulking around my house one day when my uncle from Connecticut pulled up with a U-haul... i was like what the hell are u doing here...? He was like.. " I came to get ure furniture... ure mom said i could have it" i was like wow! OH MY GOD... please believe i slept on the floor for 3 damn weeks after that cuz i still didnt want to leave. Fuh-niture or no fuh-niture.. i wasnt ready... and i wasnt going without a fight! LOL

Yesterday: Broke night from saturdays lil shindig and took my braids out on Stephanies newly carpeted living room floor! Happpy to be nappy once again... not really... im this close to getting a perm! THIS DAMN CLOSE!!!! But thats another blog for another day... ill post a pic of my LUDA afro...


Today: Doing work as usual.. have tons of errands to run, staff meeting at 7 pm... and meeting with Obbie to discuss the next step in The Ovington Prophete Agency!


Tomorrow: Work during the day and my consultant job at night! Isnt this great!


...signing off with a smile*

2 Comments:

Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Girl...that perm demon sure loves to rear its head on the nappiest days....lol

5:28 PM  
Blogger Sherece said...

Well... post the pic!

I'm all for the perm by the way! ha ha ha! Creamy crack 'till the day I die!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home