Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Girlfriends...


I LOVE this show! It cracks me the hell up! Not only do I appreciate this show for its comic relief, but I look to it for its inspiration. What inspiration you ask? Well... despite the personal characteristics of some of the characters, i.e: Toni: Gold digger, Lynn: Genius freeloader, I love watching the show in hopes that one day my gi.rl friends and I will too live life like these women. All in the 30-ish age group, and succesful, fun loving, minority women, who almost never (except Lynn) compromise themselves for anything or anyone.

I know my early years in this game called Life are going to be a struggle, and I am going to have plenty of days/ weeks where I just dont want to go on anymore, but it will pay off.. i know it will! Ive come to far in life to go back now right? So when the smoke clears, and the crew and I have paid our dues, it will be sweet. Sweeter then honey. Like Joe said:

Imma ball till I fall now that I see that I can reach for a dream and pull it from the sky,sweeter then sugar is what life will be... if left up to me.





...signing off with a smile*

2 Comments:

Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

YOU GO GIRL! Thats the Tola I know.. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! We all fall down, but what matters is getting up,Im glad your feeling better.

I loove girlfriends too, its such a good show, I can't wait for the new season to begin! I heard Joan and William may spilt which is cool with me because it looked to weird with them kissing and all!

2:26 AM  
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

Yup! Im back... not 100% but why sulk!? It wasnt making things ANY better... lol
and as for Joan and Willy: LMAO! HEll yeah.. they made the WEIRDEST LOOKING COUPLE!

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home