Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Lets call him Schmoe...




















this is how i feel right now. its crazy. its only been 2 weeks but he already has me smiling like a damn fool. he calls me and greets with me a "Good morning beautiful" or "hello gorgeous". who does that?????? him... he does! and i love it. im smitten. but at the same time, confused. i miss K.J.C, my long distance love. but i know, and he knows nothing can be right now. right? yup! well dammit... "schmoe" to the rescue! and he for damn sure is making it a fun rescue! lets see how long this one lasts. lets hope he can make it through the summer!







...signing off with a smile*

4 Comments:

Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

Sassy... SYATFU!!! :o)

12:29 PM  
Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

Does that stand for "shut your a$$ the F*ck up!" If so, yall are crazy, never give a black person acronyms lol! but great post, enjoy that feeling I hope it last and last...there is nothing like a fine man with a sweet heart..as for the other guy, Time will Definately tell!

3:50 PM  
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

LMAO @ Nikki... damn ure quick!I swear I didnt think it was that obvious. As for "schmoe" yeah hes kool... hope he stays that way... and time is definately a factor when it comes to me and the chi-town mister!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Nia said...

Awww...its always good in the beginning. I miss that first phase of infactuation. Good luck with it.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home