Friday, June 24, 2005

Uncertainty...

As wierd as this may sound... i welcome "uncertain.ty" at times, in certain situations... lol. does that make sense? sounds a little redundant to me. Let me explain... last night my P.I.C and i were running the streets as usual and decided to go see her new "friend", who just happened to be someone that i went to high school with. to make a long story short, although it was a good, hell, GREAT visit if i must say so myself, the night ended with a feeling of "doubt" on her part. i can understand her feelings and at the same time i cant because of different situations that we are in, or... situations that i am NOT in... anyhow... i was thinking... in instances like this... when it comes to an interest of the opposite sex, i welcome a little anticipation, excitement of whats to come, a little uncertainty of where the situation may lead. follow me? its a funny feeling but i like it. i dont think my P.I.C welcomes it as much as i do but im sure she will relax soon, hell... i HOPE she relaxes soon. its a good situation for her, hes a good guy (as far as i can see). but as for me, i like the idea and feelings associated with getting to know someone, i almost forgot... im actually getting to KNOW someone right now... but thats for a later post. but i do know one thing... im certain that i welcome uncertainty! LOL


...signing off with a smile*

3 Comments:

Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

Lol... :O) Gotta luv me!

10:17 AM  
Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

your writing reminds me of mines in a way that you almost write incong-negro....in other words you don't get into the specifics lol. But after reading it for the 3rd time lol, I feel exactly what your talking about I definately crave the unexpected...and the anticipation of everyday..with that special someone

6:30 PM  
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

Lol@ Nikki... thats why ure my DC twin... (kinda) LOL

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home