Saturday, April 30, 2005

Denial...

...is what I have been in. I thought that if I woke up it would all be a dream but no. Its real. The truth. REALITY! For the first time since 1994... my favorite team in the NBA will NOT be in the playoffs! AInt that some ish*. I have no reason to watch now. None at all. I knew it was a don deal before the end of the regular season... but i didnt want to admit it. HELL!!! I knew the Los Angeles LAKERS wouldnt be going anywhere once Shaq left. DAMN YOU SHAQUILLLEEEE!! DAMN YOU KOBEEEE!! (Please note, I AM THE BIGGEST LAKERS FAN IN THE STATE OF NY!!!!). Kobe messed up big time. I was reading Phil Jackson's book , Mindgames, and he said that he would not go back to the lakers if Kobe was still on the team. He was THE hardest player he has ever coached. I guess Kobe knew it all! He should have been the damn coach. See what you did Mr. Bryant! You turned off THE BEST COACH to ever coach in the NBA and one the best damn centers to ever play the game...Jeez. Jackson also went on to talk about Kobe actions following Colorado, the chemistry, or lack there of between Kobe and Shaq, his decision to retire, and what I like to call "The End of Lakers Legacy (see for yourself). But, now that I have faced the facts, I THINK i am ready to move on... Hopefully next year will be a better year. We need a good damn draft pick! Until then... bring on the WNBA!!! *hmph* LIBERTY SEASON OPENER SUNDAY MAY 22nd!


...signing off with a smile*

6 Comments:

Blogger G. Cornelius said...

I HATE THE LAKERS...Thats all I have to say (*smile*)...I'll keep you posted

5:50 PM  
Blogger AbbaGav said...

Lakers fan in Israel, nice to see other fans online. Check out www.lakersground.net if you want to keep up to date with the goings on. They have great members including insiders.

If Phil comes back again, even with Kobe still on the team, will that change your opinion of how much to blame Kobe?

7:02 PM  
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

G. Cornelius: Lol... its ok... they were CREATED to be HATED...*wink*

Gavriel: Thanks for stopping by...come againnn... and if P.J comes back I will still blame Kobe (not fully but having contributed more then any other Laker player)for the demise of the most FANTABULOUS DYNASTY EVER... lol. Not to worry, once they regroup, they WILL reign again.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Morris said...

Your color scheme hurts my eyes, but otherwise a great blog.

Morris
Ask Morris

7:29 PM  
Blogger courtney said...

alright.....i used to have to love the Lakers cause you know.....Los Angeles....it's my city now....but umm....guess what...Shaq's gone, i'm moving to Northridge and now i HATE the lakers...specially Kobe's ass....GO MIAMI!!!

*sad that i rode around in a circle around Hyde Park the night they wont the championship....you know Crenshaw was blocked off...*sigh* *

3:23 PM  
Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

KOBE SUCKS, I LOVE SHAQ...GO MIAMI LOL!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home