Thursday, April 28, 2005

Decisions...

Life is full of 'em

Everything that happens to you is a result of a decision. Not necessarily one that you made, but a decision just the same. Right now I am embarking on a semi- big decision in my life. Its not life threatening or anything but it will begin my next phase in life. I look at my life in stages. Last year was graduation from undergrad and me having to deal with moving from my home of 22 years. It was a sad summer. I was happy about graduating from good ol' Pace University, but devistated about leaving my humble abode. My mom retired and moved back to VA, so I moved in with my aunt in Throggs Neck. Now im ready to move out on my own, (I think). Its about that time... I say that to say this... im going to have to make decisions on my own from now on. I was having a hard time grasping the concept of "decision making" but I think I got. Im going to make decisions, what I think are the right ones, they may not be, but if not ill make another, and another and another until I am blue in the face. Why not? I have to live with the results of my decisions be it good or bad... so here goes nothing...

...to be continued*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home