Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Yeah so...

It feels kind of wierd not having to get up at 6 to go to work. BUT I have been doing work for two Marketing companies. Check out www.powermovesinc.com and www.movementmarketing.com. Although I wont have the secure salary that I had while at Columbia University, I will have peace of mind, AND will finally be able to enjoy what im doing! I love being able to come and go as I please and work at my own pace, but I DO KNOW, if I dont work, I dont get paid! But im kool... im happy... im content... im free! :)


* Now J. Walker PR can come into form! WATCH OUT LIZZIE GRUBMAN AND MARVETTE BRITTO AND SUSSSAAANNN BLONDD! HERE I COMEEEEE!


...signing off with a smile*

2 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

Congrats on the new start.... J. Walker PR you say interesting name ...

9:02 AM  
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

Lol.. its my moms name. I wanted a more "elegant" business name, if you will... I want to be taken seriously! :)

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home