Friday, April 08, 2005

Guess who's BIZZACCK!!!!!

Those were the longest 10 days ever huh? LOL Sorry 'bout that!



Spring is hereeee and that means summmmeeerr is NEAR!!!! (soooo corny) Now that I have a moment to breathe, it is time for an OVERDUE update. Where shall I begin? At the beginning perhaps? Where is that? I havent a clue! Ill just start where-ever.

* Ok... so my job is kool and all. It is not one of those " I hate waking up in the morning, I dont want to go to this damn place" jobs. Its kool. BUTTT (you knew there was a but coming) It is NOT where my heart lies. I appreciate it for what it is, Lord knows I do... but again... its not where I want to be.
I dont like to talk bad about people, (so maybe I should'nt) but MARY* is WORKINGGGGG my nerves. When I say working, I mean she makes me want to strangle her! Scenario 1: We were both supposed to attend a meeting with the CIS department so that we would BOTH know how to enter student information into the database so that they could register for graduation. Meeting time comes and Mary* tells me to go up and that she will be up in 15 minutes. 15 minutes come and go and im damn near done with my tutorial. A few minutes later, meeting is over, I head back to my office, look at Mary* shaking my head and say " 15 minutes??". Mary* says "Oh I am busy doing something else, can you show me what to do later??" NO B***H! I can not show you anything. (I thought) I just walked away and returned to desk. So as I surf the site and try to job my memory of what I heard in the meeting, who decides to stand behind me and watch? Mary*. First off... I DO NOT like people standing behind me. Secondly... she smells soooo bad... SO BAD!!! Its not horrble body odor... its her mouth! It smells like rotten gums. I feel bad saying this (not that damn bad) but it is the truth. Her mouth emits this foul odor EVERYTIME she opens it (which is VERY OFTEN). *Shaking my head* So I politely turn around, look at her, and say please do not stand behind me like that. She then says oh... sorry... you can teach me later... DAMMIT!!!! LEAVE ME ALONEEE... arrrggggg. I dont even feel like going into a nother scenario but there are PLENTY MORE... Fill ya in later.

* Im still doing my side work with Complex Magazine and its great! I have met tons of people on all frames of work and im loving it. For those that know me, you know I am in my zone when im networking and making my connections! Pure BLISS!! lol


* An upcoming DJ... DJ Treats to be exact, and I are in the works of working out his Publicity plan. He asked me to be his publicist! :) Im also doing publicity work for Peter Pierre, (my boss at Complex) who will also be writing a Fashion Column for the mag! So things are moving right along as you can seeeee!

* My long distance love and I are getting so caught up its crazy! Ill go into details about that later! If the title of my blog says "Gone to the Chi" you know what that means... (I got hitched)




* Names have been changed to protect the innocent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home