Friday, January 21, 2005

Back for the first time...

*For those of you who dont know, "Back for the first time" is the title of Ludacris' first album.


Here ye, here ye! I am back, with a venegence if I may add... 2005 is here and I welcome it with open arms! 05' is my year... and IF you didnt know... ha...


So, the new year came and what did I do. I didnt go out and party like I normally would, or would have loved to do... this year I did something a lil different. Since the latter part of my 04 was HORRIBLE, I wanted to avoid some of the same matters in 05. So when the clock struck 11:55, I ran into my bedroom, got down on my knees, and prayed. Yeah, its bad that some of us only pray when things go wrong, or in a time of need, but yes I prayed. And i have kept it up since. Its crazy that i havent been to church since last Easter I think. College messed me up! Lol. BUt yes, that is what I did on New years eve. Needless to say, I partied hard on saturday AND SUNDAY!!!!

Fast forward to January 3rd. My first day at my new JOBBY JOB! YES, I have a new job. It may not be EXACTLY what I want to do in life but its close to it. I am the Event Coordinator for Columbia University. Aint that sumthin! (The Va accent coming out of me) Yessss lawd.... God is good aint he? Lol

Fast forward to today, Jan 21st, the end of week 3. Its been kool. I like it here. Its much different from my previous job(s) but I feel like I can learn a lot here. Im also doing event coordinating for Complex Magazine... yay... and doing some PR for Loose Canonz Ent (The next Roc-A -fella, so they say) lol. But other then that I am wonderful, happy to be in a new year, happy to be in a new job, a new frame of mind and happy to be alive... :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home