Wednesday, October 27, 2004

For the love of...

The game...


Basketball season is here and I AM ELATED!!! I mean ecstatic! I love nothing more than to sit in an arena, be it The Continental airlines arena, MSG, Staples center, or even my damn couch, im excited to be watching the game.

Recap: Last night I went to the Knicks VS Nets preseason game in Jerzee... needless to say im a fan of neither team but i went to support. I couldnt help but laugh at the players on the Knicks squad this year. I should say before hand that I am a DIE-HARD LAKERS FAN ( no not bandwagon either) so when I saw who was on the Knicks I couldnt help but think to myself "When did this happen, and who the hell is that?" At the freethrow line is Moochie Norris... ummm who? yeah... Then I saw Penny on the team.... Boy oh boy... ya'll remember Penny... lol LIL PENNY... anFERnee Hardaway... not Anthony , that was not a misspelling! I remember once upon a time when I thought he and Shaq would be the dymanic duo... well maybe not. I cant even crack on the rest of the team because I do not know NOR do I care who is on the team ( but I DO know) but nonetheless, its (singing) THE MOST WONDERFULLLLL TIME OF THE YEEAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home