Sunday, October 24, 2004

Im here!!!

...and now you may relax for I have arrived. (jk) Hello all. This is my second blog page because I didnt remember the name or password of the one that I made a few months ago. Not to worry, I had not begun to post or do anything special to that spot. So now I am here and I am going to keep this up to date.

So now I must begin by saying, it has been a ROUGH week!!!! Forget week, it has been a rough postgraduate life. From the stresses of finding the job that you THINK you want, to getting it and realizing it is nothing like you expected, to feeling like you are on your own, (and ultimately realizing that you are) and not knowing what to do because everything you do is criticized by family who would rather tell you what you are doing wrong instead of what you could do to make things better... to...(you see where I am going with this). I just had to get that off of my chest. I am about to go shopping for a few fall/winter items of clothing but I shall return to give more insight into my thoughts, my mind and ultimately my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home