Friday, April 15, 2005

Frreee....

I will go into detail later but just know...

aint no feeling like being free
im like an ea.gle set free
FINALLY im looking out for me..


Since graduating and being inducted into the "Real World" society, I have learned that things happen for a reason. You should definatly live for yourself and make decisions for yourself, because only you will have to live with the results... with that said I can spread my wings and prepare to fly!!!! :)

*singing*
...this is my newww beginninggsss
Gotta make some new decisionss...
no more time for hesitationssss....

...signing off with a smile*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl...I love that song FREE! It's the best isn't it!
:) Congrats!

7:22 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

You are right about that FREE is where its at!

2:57 PM  
Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

Thats what im talking about, this post is completely TRUE! It made me smile, because im feeling the same way right about now.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Sherece said...

Free?!?!?
I'm scared to find out why.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home