Friday, April 22, 2005

Carrsville...

...is the lil ass hick town my momma lives in. We got in around 9 am and damn... i forgot how far behind gods back she lives! LAWD!!! This aint noooo joke! Its about 6 miles off the main damn road! What the hell... if they are ever in need of help back here... shhiieeettt... anyway. The drive down here was so comical. I knew it would be fun (in between my cat naps). First off, my Aunt Eileen (my fav aunt in the world) is hilarious. We drove in her big Park Avenue (Barry is his name). Since I have my liscense as well, I figured we would split the drive. HA! No sir ree*. No driving Barry for me. OK fine... ( didnt wanna drive that big ass living room on wheels anyway!) My aunt has hot flashes so she had to turn the "air" on. MANNN it was cold as hell in that damn car. Thank god for blankets. Ok fine. I changed her radio station because although I love oldies (but goodies) I was not trying to hear lullabies on our 8 hour drive to CARRSVILLE VA, (dont bother looking it up, shit so damn small its not on the map or mapquest!) She let me listen to a few songs and then changed the damn station... Lol.. I was like hmph... this is a no win situation huh? Trying to freeze my ass, wont let me drive, and wont let me listen to some new tunes. So... I took my ass to sleep! Here she come talking about "Wake your young ass up... you said you could stay up the whole ride!" I sure did, PROVIDED I had a few things to keep me up.. like some damn music! Gotta love the family road trips! I forgot to mention that my other aunt, actually my great aunt Clara Lee, was knocked out as soon as she got in the car! God bless her heart! :)

So we roll up to the crib, (lovely crib, lovely lovely) and I was just happy to see my momma (like i didnt see her last week) and relax in her huge yard with the rabbits. (Ill post pics later). Im being a lil anti-social right now and I think... *sniff sniff* aww shyt... i think I smell collards... :)










...signing off with a smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home