Thursday, April 28, 2005

Mommy...

I think I may have the best mother in the world. When I think of some of the things ive done, and how ive acted in the past it makes me sad. Yes, I kind of had the only child syndrome so I was a bit spoiled, but that is no excuse for the way that I acted at times. I say this because today during one of our many daily conversations, I told my mom about my money situation and how I was almost done paying off my credit card bills that I had accumulated while in college. I guess she saw that I was making an effort to clean up my "not so good" credit (Keish explains the importance of good credit: READ THIS!) and offered to pay off my last big bill if i paid her back monthly. I was so happy she offered. I wouldnt dare ask her to pay it because I did it to myself AND because she paid my college student loans IN FULL (lets just say they added up to more then what a lot of people make in one year... DAMN PACE UNIVERSITY). But my mom is the best. I just had to sit back and think about a few things that she has done for me. Just because she didnt do exactly what I asked of her doesnt mean she didnt do for me. For example, when I bought my first car (good ol' Brent, 1997 Altima) i begged her to put me under her insurance but she said no and man was i was pi.sse.d. but she did put me on her triple AAA and got me full triple mileage or whatever it is called. Thats just one of many instances but atleast now I recognize what my mom has done for me. Better late then never... right?

...signing off with a smile*

5 Comments:

Blogger Sherece said...

Yaaayyyy for Mommy! I wish someone paid off my student loans... IN FULL! (or even part! lol)

10:46 PM  
Blogger G. Cornelius said...

That was wonderful...So wonderful...I'll keep you posted

2:07 AM  
Blogger Nina said...

Aren't momy's great... you are very blessed to have had your mom pay all of yours. My mom paid 3/4 of Pace's tuitiion and I was real happy for that if she would have paid 100 I'd be dancing lol. Just make sure you let her know how much you appreciate her

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link lady!! :)

6:07 PM  
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

Keish: No problemo... it helped me out big time!!!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home