Sunday, May 22, 2005

PLAYOFFS

Ok so... i have been forced to watch the 05 playoffs eventhough my T.E.A.M did not make it this year. So who is it going to be? In the West I say:

Example


In the East... hmmm thats a tough one.
Example ... has powerhouse Shaq and his cheerleader, D. Wade. I can not lie, they do make a dynamic duo. I used to think that Shaq and Penny were going to be a powerhouse in the east but that was waaayyyy back when.

Example... has tenacity, drive and are a bunch of BEASTSSSS!!!! I am definately going to watch this matchup. Should be a good one... they aint no Lakers though... (spoken like a true fan)

...signing off with a smile*

1 Comments:

Blogger princessdominique said...

I'm not into sports. I could watch it, but I'm not thrilled by the sport.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home