Sunday, May 22, 2005

BeAuTiLiCiOus....

I love this book! "Beautilicious, The black Girls Guide to the Fabolous Life" is great reading. Not that anyone has to tell US how to be fabolous, no not at all, but it is rather nice to read words and tips from another BEAU.TI.LICIOU.S diva! Anyhow, I got the idea for a "Look book" from the "Super Fly" chapter of this fabolous guide. I have tons of magazines that I refuse to do away with because there are some outfits, makeup tips and/or items in it that I'd like to try. So instead of looking at the piles of 03, 04, and more recent magazines, im going to go through them one by one to make up my look book! Tons of fun ahead!

...signing off with a smile*

2 Comments:

Blogger princessdominique said...

Now if you love Beautilicious you'll love The Hamptons. It's all about style and an upscale environment :) of course authored by Yours Truly.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Nina said...

I love that book too someone gave it to me last year

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home