Thursday, May 19, 2005

Beautiful....

Example


...is definately what Naima is. YAYYYY. I think I am her biggest fan. From episode I knew that mohawk wearing chick had something special going on. I LOVE HERRRRRR!!!! I think I love her a lil more then I love Eva. Im happy to see that people of color are winning. She can definately represent for something other then the African American chick, or white chick(s) <---(u should see that movie). Never did you see or hear Naima talking smack about another contestant, UNLIKE JAWSSSS (a.k.a KEENYAH). It was so disappointing to me towards the end when Keenyah's "confidence" ran wild. She was TOOOOO cocky for me. Forget the fact that she had jaws for days, I didnt see her as something that screamed ANTM... did you? I think it was her personality that turned me off. You know I was happy when they sent her behind packing. My PIC thinks im "hating" on the Compton chick. Call it what you want. LOl... Kahlen on the other hand... she was cute. Her pics were great I thought, but I liked Naima waayyy more.

BRITTNAY

Example


had the best damn personality on the show. I loved her spunk!!! My kinda gyal!!! EVenthough i didnt feel like the chicks on this season were up to par or were RAVING beauties, im glad the Naima won!!! Bring on the next round of America's Next Top Model wannabees.


...signing off with a smile*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto! I was SO estatic to see Naima win! I KNEW she was going to take it! She was really, really focused. She didn't get caught up in ANY of the petty stuff...just focused on WINNING!

11:10 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

She deserved it. I'm glad the next top model had a mohawk!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home