Saturday, May 21, 2005

Summer Itinerary

By the time my friends and I sit down and figure out what the hell we'd like to do this summer, we will be planning for NEXT summer. Its about to be JUNE! Id let to get the ball rolling. There are things to do, fun to be had! I already have a few trips planned for work (www.allhiphop.com) but id like to chill with my girls as well. I made my "list" and here are a few things that I would like to do:

1. Take one of my mother's timeshares anywhere!
2. Girls weekend in the PO.CO.NOS
3. A few girls night out dinner dates
4. A trip to Great adventures (not for the rides so much but just to chill)
5. Spa SUNDAYSSS PART Duex
6. Cameos cruise! (HAAHAAA STRIPPERS)
7. Steph and Tola BBQ

I dont remember what else I was thinking of doing but if anyone has any suggestions, HOLLA AT ME!!!! SUMMER 05 IM READY!!!


...signing off with a smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home