Thursday, June 16, 2005

Guess whoooss BIZACCKKK.... Pt 2

Ok... I think i caught "bullshit" on an off day cuz' when I snuck back in she wasnt around! Im sure she will be back soon but im here, happy, and ready to start my 23rd year of life!!!! CRAZZYYY. I cant believe it. I think 23 is such a grown and sexi number, and hell... GROWN AND SEXI IS WHAT I BEEE!!! Im feeling good. Very good. I got a few new additions to myself. Two weeks ago my P.I.C and I went out and got tattoos. I wanted a MEANINGFUL symbol on my lower back for awhile so I finally got one. MY PIC got a flower ensemble and a heart on her back... so i said hey... why not get a heart too? It was cute ANNNNDDD free! My tattoo artist likes me. So i got two for the price of one. Cant beat that!That makes 4 tattoos on my body in total. That seems like a lot but they are ALL hidden EXCEPT for the one on my wrist. How much can i hide that one? Anyhow, i dont quite feel like giving a week in review (Mike ANDDDD PHIL Jackson), nor do i feel like writing all of my updates at the moment. I just wanted to resurface! Now let me enjoy the last 32 minutes of my 22nd year on earth!!! :o)



...signing off with a smile*

4 Comments:

Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

Happy Birthday girl! Hope you enjoyed your year of being 22, im enjoying mines...stay sweet girl and welcome back. you got 5 more minutes

11:55 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

23 is grown and sexy. Enjoy it ma.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Sherece said...

Yeah... Happy Beeeday Tollllzzz!!! lol

6:07 PM  
Blogger G. Cornelius said...

23...I got until August...
*kicking rocks*
I'll keep you posted

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home