Friday, June 24, 2005

Stolen... my version

I borrowed this from my P.I.C... have no clue where she got it from but here goes my version:


i am not: a reflection of the exterior that i may put up
i hurt: when i think of aspects of my childhood
i love: my momma
i hate: being bored
i hope: i can live up to my mommy's expectations
i hear: everything
i crave: loveeeee, and a happy life
i regret: NOTHING!
i cry: rarely
i care: about my friends and their lives as much as my own
i always: dream big
i long to: be successful
i feel alone: never
i listen: to everything
i miss: my house on Wilder Ave, school AKA the wonder years
i learn: to live with the happenings of my life
i feel: content
i know: i will leave my mark on the world
i say: the first thing that comes to my mind
i fail: to understand why certain things happen in life
i sleep: like my bed is made of clouds
i wonder: if he thinks about me
i can: do anything i put my mind 2
i give: my all , sometimes too much
i need: to stay focused
i am: myself! and i love it
i think: i dont think enough
i can't help the fact that: im silly
i live: my life like its GOLDEN!!!!!

...signing off with a smile*

1 Comments:

Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

Your an interesting character, I love little posts like this, I will be copping it in the near future :)

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home