Thursday, July 14, 2005

Back to damn reality...

i knew it wouldnt last forever. that feeling of being "content", satisfied with life's doings. dammit. no more cloud 9 for me. back to reality! shes a b*&*h i tell ya. always waiting with open arms. whats my issue? life... no no, k.j.c is fine, and schmoe has re-surfaced. im just bored, figgetty i guess you could say. stagnent. not moving. im that stagnant water that will soon turn stale any day now. im not moving. just standing still. the frustration is slowly creeping up on me ready to WHOOPP my ass which in turn leads me to want to whoop someone else's. it always happens like this. i knew it was coming. cant sit on top of the world for too long. something is bound to happen and knock my happy ass off and bring me back down to reality. i hate it! but its only temporary right? things will pick up again and i will be right back where i belong, on top of the damn world! cuz that is where i belong. but for now i must endure this stooopid, ugly vicious cycle... mommy said there would be days like this...



...signing off with a smile*

1 Comments:

Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

Nothing to say, you said it all! been there

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home