Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sweet Seduction

Im still thinking about it. All I can do is reminisce. We do together. We? K.J.C and I. Yessss LORD. I saw him last week. The minute our eyes met it was like we never parted ways, like we never hated each other, like we didn’t live in separate states. Love was definitely in the air. Lets rewind back a lil bit’.

So on Wednesday June 29th my boss emailed me and asked me if I wanted to go with her on a Advertising and Marketing conference. Great! I thought. I love to travel. So I clicked the link that was in the email and where was the conference being held? Good ol’ Chicago! IM THERE. I was elated, excited, beyond excited. Mind you, I think I hated KJC at this time but knew that if we saw each other all hate would cease to exist. I didn’t call him to tell him though. Friday morning he calls after not having called in two weeks. He called to ask when I would be coming into town because I was supposed to be going to “The Taste of Chicago”. I told him Tuesday. He was uset but I had to remind him that had we spoken in those 2 weeks he would have known that. He then told me his phone was broken, ( I knew that) but still didn’t see why he couldn’t call me from home or work, but I digress. Anyhow, Tuesday rolls around. I get in about 11 am. 12:30, he’s in from of the hotel waiting for me in his Blue Impala. So you know me, I had to make sure my face was right, outfit was right, everything was perfect. I went downstairs and the rest is history. When I got in the car he looked at me smiled, ( I was on the phone with my mommy when I got in the car) and waited patiently for me to get off of the phone. So I did, and I looked at him. He looked at me and said “ Damn youre fine” I blushed like a lil’ ass girl. I love him! CRAZZZYYY!!! So we drove to Hyde pArk and all the while he wouldn’t look at me. He would glance, and look away. I didn’t say anything about it. I figured he was a lil nervous. NOT ME!! I was ready. Ready to rekindle that flame. We get to Hyde Park, sit and talk for a lil bit, and he moves in for the kill. YESSS!!! I forgot how soft his lips were but PLEASEEE BELIEVEEEE my memory was refreshed! :O) We get out and walk around the park for a bit, playing around like 2 high school kids. He loked at me a few times and said “Damn youre short” Hes 6’3”. Im 5’3”! Lol… But I guess he liked my small size because he picked me up and kissed me in broad daylight in front of tons of people. Shit, you know I didn’t care. He gave me a piggy back ride and all To make a long story, the 3 days I was there, we went to the beach, went to dinner at the Grand Luxe Café, did plenty of other fun stuff, it was great. I think seeing each other opened our eyes a lil bit and sealed what we originally said… we do want to be together… we are soul mates, unfortunately neither one of us is in the position to relocate. But you know what, im not going to harp on the fact that we cant be together ight now, im just going plan my next visit, or his and dream about the week of the 4th of July. Talk about BLISSSSS… complete heaven.


...signing off with a smile*

6 Comments:

Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

poor SCHMOE, sike naw im joking forget him, Im feeling K.J.C right now that is sooo sweet, sounds like a movie The Best Man mixed With Brown Sugar..... No wonder he got you sprung (yes i've been reading your previous post)... Im happy for you, but why are you with one of my 6'3 men! Leave them to us 5'8 women, i'll let you slide because your my blogette.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Sherece said...

Aaaawwww... sounds kinda... hummm... fun! I wonder what all that "other fun stuff" included. ha ha ha. I bet you didn't do any work out there... wasn't it supposed to be a business trip? =)

5:19 PM  
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

Lol @ Nikki... u know whats funny... WWHYYYY did Schmoe call me when I was IN Chicago??? I thought I was going to die! I felt so bad talking to him while getting ready to go see K.J.C. And you know what... i am sprung! Why deny it??? It happens to the best of us! 5'8"??? BOOOOOOO Im jealous! Lol...

Cympple: Oh yes... it was a business trip... and I handled my business... LOLLLL... J/K. I did make some business connections out there.

7:39 PM  
Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

HANDLED YOUR BUSINESS!!! I KNOW THAT RIGHT TOLA, SHOW HIM WHOS BOSS

8:12 PM  
Blogger Nina said...

Uhhh you know I don't want to read about you doing adult things... I feel like a mom reading my childs diary.... but I'm happy you are in lOvE

3:52 PM  
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOO @ Cocoa... yeah I felt funny when Cymple commented. You two are not supposed to be reading my "grown up" posts! :o)

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home