Thursday, July 14, 2005

the most beautiful...

ok. so im bored as hell, annoyed, hungry but refuse to eat, so what do i do? read blogs! i swear... i came across the MOST BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN blog, story, whatever u want to call it, ive ever read in my life. reading this almost made me sick. sick because of him. i think about him alllll the time. its disgusting. ive never felt like this before about ANYONE. the "heartbrkr" didnt/doesnt do relationships... blah blah blah... whatever... im so gone...

BELOVED: YOU ARE THE S**T!

...signing off with a smile*

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherece said...

Beloved really is the best! I was telling everyone about that post like I wrote it myself. lol

1:00 AM  
Blogger Nia said...

I read that post you were so right it was the ish! You sound like you're dieting at least I know I am..and it sucks!

10:48 AM  
Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

Yeah she's cool, it was like reading a book...anyway your smitten, you can't be the heartbreaker forever, your one of us now, go buy some bon-bons. Im kidding, maybe you in Love B.

4:06 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

What about the heartbreaker? I must have missed it!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home