Monday, August 01, 2005

Morning ramblings...

~* ok so on my way to work this morning, my handy dandy dell-pod was entertaining me with some smooth old school tunes. everything from Mary's " My life" album to classic 112... man i was relaxed... cool calm and colllecctedd... then... as i walk into the building to begin my day... young bucks "Shorty wanna ride with me" comes on. so u know i walked in the office with the CRUNK! face on... make em' say UNNNHHHHH. lol. gotta luv that damn random play setting... :o)

~* i think today is his first day of med school. i hope hes ok! good luck! :o)

~* i was thinking about my fam members this morning. i need to send the elders some "Just because" or "thinking of you "cards. i know they are talking about me...lol... im sorryyyy!!! ill call.. i promise... but in the meantime gotta get some cards...

~* one of my friends from school is moving to the BRONX!!!! hollaaaa.... my other school friends and I are so excited. shes fun to be around. although im excited as hell.. im also a lil' uneasy...

~* i love my friends from home. we've got Sass, Steph, Rose... hmmm i think thats about it... wait, cant forget the reserves that i like to call when its time to go... KpMcCoy and Tasha... but my immediate friends are the three stated previously. im one to try to get all of my friends together so we can be one big happy gi.rl friend(s) group.. but in reality... that can NOT happen. toooo much estrogen. someone is not going to like someone's tone, attitude.. blah blah blah.. u know how that shit goes... thats why im a lil' weary... i love my pace fam... amboogie... lil one' and bi bi... but i think id feel guilty chilling with them on certain occasions and not my home friends. im BIG on LOYALTY and FRIENDSHIP. my friends know that if u got me, im ure friend for LIFE... cant get rid of me (that can be a bad thing lol) thats why im so confused. id love for all of us to be friends... to expand everyone's friend group... but is that possible? what to do, what to do... help me out Sass...

~* i love him... no doubt about it... but i think i feel it happening... ever get that feeling... u want someone (thing) so bad, u get it... and then... its like, now what? and then u dont want it anymore...? i do that alllll the time... ESPECIALLYYYY with guys...no no no, im not saying i dont want K.J.C, please believe i do... but something is happening... i think about our situation allll the time, and i think that im becomming more and more in tune with realism as days go by... im going to marry him (and you are allll invited) ... but in the meantime i have to do me right? doing me IS NOT synonymous with doing OTHERS... just means that i can not continue to live in this fantasy world... we will be together one of these days.. but until then...

~* i have no idea what happened to schmoe... lol... but i trust that he will pop up again sometime this week...

~* so i was attacked by a former PACE U. football player that i had my eyes on since my first days there! yeah.. we saw each other one night and it was OVER! i would LOVEEE to get into details... but CANT!!! LOL.. just know that i was damn near molested.... and loved everyyyyy minute of it!

~* like my P.I.C, im LOVING the blog community! its so much fun... dont ever wanna leave!

~* on the train this morning, i was sitting in front of this lil' girl and her momma. the girl could not have been any more then 8 years old but she had the HAIRIEST legs i've ever seen in my life. granted... she had a lot of hair on her head but she MUST have some over-active glands or too much of SOMETHING in her system to have her looking like a warewolf at 8! Nair does wonders baby... if u cant stand the smell try VEET!

~* i wish i could look into the future...

~* am i the only one that saw RIZE? give me back my money please!

~* Sassss.. we never saw the "Traveling pants of the ya ya sisterhood " movie !


~* i miss my mommy... :'o(

...signing off with a smile*

13 Comments:

Blogger princessdominique said...

I miss the Bronx sometimes. But you're holding it down it seems. I didn't see Rize but if you want your money back I'll skip it. I did see 3 wack movies recently. I blogged about it but there was good one in the bunch, thankfully.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Ananse's Web said...

LMAO @ the 8 year old with the hairy legs. lol. that is too much.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Sherece said...

I'm still stuck on the Pace football player. LOL

Wonder who it could be... LOL

5:50 PM  
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

Princessss: Yes id like to think that im good representative of the illest Boro!!!

Slow meta: It was disgusting! Not funny at allllll!! lmao


Sass: One big family it is then!!!

Cass: MOVE TO THE US! We will treat u well... we are good friends ova here... Can you cook? I LOVEEEE ITALIAN FOOD...

Cymple: If you guess... ill tell ya!!!!!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Nina said...

umm who is this football player... you better tell me b4 I beat your a** lol... and I laughed out loud at the kids legs poor thing

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daaaaaaamn She really loves this guy !!!

11:33 PM  
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

CC: LOL... GUESSSSS!!!!

ANONYMOUS: HEYY HEY HEY SHOW URE FACE!!!!!

CAss: You have a friend in america for life. I LOVE FOOD! U ever been to the US before?

10:37 AM  
Blogger Nia said...

I used to think it was a male trait to get complacent and unappreciative of something you've wanted for a while. I don't think it is anymore. I think we as people see love as a hunt and chase. At the end of the game you tend to look for the next stage.

I wish I can look into the future at times too. More so I want the ability to move objectts and fly. I'd pretty much like to be Rogue from X-MEN...nah wait, she couldn't even do the do without killing someone...so scratch all that. LOL

10:57 AM  
Blogger ListenToLeon.net said...

LMAO @ the Chewbacca-Child

Glad your friend is going to be back in the area. Chances are, she'll fit in with the crew. If not, it's still be cool.

One more thing, that Mary J Blige "My Life" album was CLASSIC. I still play that one from time to time.

11:00 AM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Ahem...we wanna hear about this "attack"...lol

9:51 PM  
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

Hustleman: LMAOOOOOOOO CHEWBACA CHILD!!! I WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF THAT...


Sueziiiee Q: Nope... im not telling...:o)

Nia: You hit the nail on the damn head! But i hope that KJC is here to stay and that i dont get tired of him...:o(

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tolaaaa! Gurl, u are crazy! :) Thanks for the laugh!

3:16 PM  
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

Keish: :o) Anyyyytimeeee !!!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home