Monday, August 08, 2005

Monday ramblings

~* Didn’t I tell you that Schmoe was going to resurface. So predictable. Such a man. Nothing special though.. he hit me with the usual “ Hey Beautiful”. Blah blah blah… moving right a long.

~* So to increase my income I will be doing consulting work on top of all the other stuff that I do! I should be out of this house in no time... (IF I stay out of the stores)

~* I would really like to go to VA before the end of the summer to see my momma and to get some good food!

~* I have nothing to say about K.J.C right now. Still love him…

~* Im supposed to be going to Chicago for some Hip Hop Journalism something in September. Gotta love those “Business trips”. But we shall see…

~* I have a fan!!! One of my old roomies from school said my blog cracks her up and gives her something to read! Glad I could help K!!!!

~* Hey NIK NAKK!!!! When you driving Miss. Independence up north????

~* Does anyone know anything about the NYC Bloggers meet-up? Sass and I would like to attend… Where do we sign up??? :o)

~* Cass could you send me some real Italian food overnight express? All you have to do is freeze it and pack it in some ice and…

~* Even after all of the bullshit she has put me through why do I feel bad about my “wedding” post?

~* No I don’t… nevermind!

~* Happy Monday :o) !!!

...signing off with a smile*

6 Comments:

Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

GIRL THAT WEDDING POST WAS A TRIP, You dont need people like that in your life, I can tell you love her because you care, but Your doing what's best by leaving her alone. And girl I do need to come to the big apple..umm puerto ricans, dominicans...LL cool j's....Anyway we need to keep in touch because im coming to you and KJC's wedding..include me in your budget so I can get a plate lol.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Sherece said...

So much randomness to comment on...

Ok, I'm surprised you went to the wedding

When Nik Nak gets to NY, someone holla @ me!

Look at you in that pick with the sassy green eye shadow. You think you cute now? lol

Hey... I moved!
I'm at http://Cymple.blogsome.com
Yaaayyy for me!

4:54 PM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

LMAO @ the previous post and this one....

"signing off with the mean mugg.."..lol classic

Singing..."Friends...how many of us have themmmmm"

7:04 PM  
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

Nik Nak: I agree... i gotta let it go.. its like holding on to a relationship that doesnt exist. And yes we def must K.I.T... MUAHHHHHH

Cymple: Why is everrrryyonnee moving? I wanna move too!!!
and is it me or do i have on greeeennn eye shadow in every pic that i put up???

Suzie Q: I didnt think anyone would notice my change in signature!!! And yeah man... with friends like that, who in the hell needs enemies...

7:15 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

There's supposed to be a NC/VA/DC meet up in September in VA Beach!

7:38 PM  
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

Princess D: Realllyyy??? My momma lives out there! Let me know!! Count Sass and I IN~!!!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home