Monday, August 22, 2005

Growing up so fast...

my lil 12 year old cousin scared me today... she just told me she cant wait to be 23 so she could go out with me... then i felt myself sounding like an adult telling her to relax... and dont rush her life...enjoy ure teenage days.. those are some precious years... i dont know what happened but i felt my eyes burn a lil' bit like i was about to cry... then i started thinking about my younger days... and how i couldnt wait to grow up...and now how i long for those days... high school especially... i loved it.. ill tell anyone i loved high school more then college.. it was my release... my people were great! getting to school early so u can chit chat with ure friends before homeroom... having ure heart skip when u see that boy that u have a crush on... not being able to talk to that boy until senior year... lol... just being carefree... my years at the movie theatre were hella fun too... carlos... mm mm mm... shakeef... damn.. bringing back some great memories... lets not forget the money... how was my bank account bigger when i was in high school then it is now?? nooooo damn bills... i dont think u heard me.. NOOOOOOO BILLSS... lorddddddddd what happenedddd!??? WHYYYY JEEZUSSS WHYYYY!!! (lol Sass)... 23... when i say it, i cant believe.. but yes im 23... where did the years go?

...signing off with a smile*

6 Comments:

Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

Applause! You should write a book entitle where did the years go because that little excert right there just gave me goosebumps! My highschool days were the ish too, and I definately feel you on the bank account, I was a hostess at Ruby Tuesday's...it was sooo fun, even though they use to call us the "Door Hoes"..lol. Anyway If I had to do it all over, and knew the things I knew now..boy-o-boy!. I'll Be looking out for the book

11:27 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

People don't realize there's no rush, you're right, bills, bills, bills.

5:21 PM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Man....

7:39 PM  
Blogger NeenaLove said...

that was a cute post!!!

my high school days were THE.BEST. as well.

i tell my lil brothers to take it slow also. it's funny tho'... guys are RARELY in a rush to grow up. LOL.

this is my first visit this way. i'll be back!

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm one of the few people in the world who doesn't want to go back and relive anything...lol. I love my life progression and YEAH I could do without bills, I wouldn't want to go back to my high school or college days for anything in the world...*Shrug* :) BTW, email one of us if you have questions about the blogsome blog!!!!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Nia said...

Just wait until you're 25 about to turn 26 and you realize that you're closer to 30 than you are to 20...you won't want to feel grown then. LOL

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home