Thursday, September 01, 2005

Running rampant...

... is what my mind is doing right now. i cant sleep. ive been in bed since 12 but its damn near 3 and im WIDE AWAKE. im not sure if its katrina thats bothering me, me going through KJC withdrawal, or if its the pills that i popped this afternoon (dont ask). im bothered. dont know by what, but i do know im bothered. im watching this special on VH1 with India Aire entitled " Tracking the Monster." its a documentary of her trip through africa visiting those with HIV/AIDS. this shit has me f***ed up too... just watching the orphaned children run around is bugging me the hell out. India Aire made friends with a 14 year old orphan who looked like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders. she gave her a bookbag full of lil' things we take for granted, like a tub of vaseline, some flipflops and some other things that i couldnt make out because of my blurred teary eyed vision. the girl looked like it was christmas! she was elated as i sit/ sat here devistated.

cymple scared the hell out of me tonight as well... the last paragraph in PASSING ME BY is the last thing that i needed to read tonight. THANX CYMPLE! THANK YOU. :o(. all i can think of is... yes ure pastor is right... so what next???? jezus... i need sleep...



...signing off *

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tola you sound a mess. I didn't mean to scare you... or anyone, but this stuff is REAL.

My whole blog reading experiene has been sooooo depressing these past few days. There's just too much going on in the world. *sigh*

7:13 PM  
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

LOL... yeah i was a mess when i wrote this... and still am cuz this whole NO fiascle is hurting my heart but ill be ok... this too shall come to pass...

11:10 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I find myself wide awake too, I think we all better get some sleep.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home