Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Craziness

who in their right mind would stick their hands in someone ELSE'S car and steal their pet??!?! i used to think that the area of the bx that i grew up in was pretty decent but shit... makes me think again... sass, her momma, and my dog was stolen last night... lil miss mattox... what to do what to do... are they feeding her? are they playing with her? will they get annoyed with her and bring her back? fucking thieves!!!!!! GIVE HER BACK!!!!

~*~ thanks to all those who gave me a lil inspiration to erase hate from my mind,body, soul and heart... my dear satan entry took a lot of out of me... and please believe i had much more to say but i couldnt see through the tears and i though that a wet keyboard was means for electrocution!

~*~ so i had the meeting with Roget Romain from www.selfmadetv.com! IT WAS GREAT! I will be recording my show tomorrow in the LIONS DEN (LOL)... thats the studio that my friend KV records in... he calls it the lions den cuz their is nothing but pure DUDES in that bitch... that are more then likely to attack me... but it will just be me, him and DJ S Gutta in there tomorrow.. wish me luck...

~*~ when you click on the selfmade link... click the stereo just to get a feel of what my show will be like... im CRAZY EXCITED!!!!

~*~ Suzie Q WHERE ARE YOU!!! Keep monday open... sass and I got something planned 4 ya!

~*~ my momma left on sunday... it was nice to see her the few times that i did... didnt get to see her much with work and all.. she will be back in two weeks... dinner on me!

~*~ bubba gumps on 42nd is great! i love seafood... the service is good but the waiting staff is a lil' toooo chipper for my liking!!!

~*~ Schmoe has left the building...again...

~*~ just when i thought he was down and out.. KJC has returned... i love me some him... ill be in the chi either late this month or early november... its about that time...

~*~ that 100 things about me list is coming!


...signing off with a smile*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well maybe you should holla @ me and let me know what the Monday plans are! Thanks! =)

3:45 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

That's just crazy!!!!

9:59 AM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

YEP...MONDAY IS D-DAY...
I need to stay my ass in New Haven and study on Sunday.

I'm soooooo excited...

Wait did you say a whole lot of dudes **PERK** Where?...lol

3:15 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I think I'm going to do a 100 list too.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home