Friday, September 23, 2005

A B C's

so, i stole this from Suzie Q and im tagging.......... NIK NAK, THAT SASSY ASS , PRINCESSS D, and CC (where are you?. Cymple... ill let u slide cuz i know u hate tags andddd Suzie Q hit u... ANDDD i didnt see u post!!!!!!LOL... anyhow...


A: Accent: New Yawker BABYY!!!
B: Breast Size: LMAOOOO!!! Before or AFTER surgery?? I think 36 DDD before, 36 B/c after...
C: Chore you hate: Washing f*(*ing dishes!!! DISHWASHERS RULEEE... who wants a chick with dishpan hands!?!?!?!?
D: Dads name: SATIN FIDEL (not his real name)
E: Essential Make up: MAC LipGlass in SPITE (Thanks to my dominican platano)
F: Favorite Perfume: D& G Light Blue and Britneys Curious
G: Gold or Silver: Silver
H: Hometown: BRONX NYYYYY!!!
I: Insomnia: No, not really
J: Job Title: Sales and Marketing Assistant
K: Kids: Nope
L: Living Arrangements: with my WONDERFUL aunt (in a million dollar condo, maybe thats why my rent is so high)
M: Mom's Birthplace: McKinney Virginia
N: Number of Sexual Partners you've had: LMAO... as far as im concerned... only one matters... so i say 1... thats my story and im sticking to it...
O: Overnight hospital stays: Nope.. none
P: Phobia: Losing my mommy
Q: Favorite Quote: Be carefull of the toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that stomps on you tomorrow...
R: Religious affiliation: Baptist
S: Siblings: Older non-existent sister... lol
T: Two you are tagging: My bloggettes
U: Un-natural hair colors uve worn: None, but my platano says i should go bleach blond... hey.. why not?
V: Vegetable you refuse to eat: Asparagus
W: WOrst habit: cursing like a sailor
X: X-rays you've had: None
Z: Zodiac Sign:
GEMINIIIIII!!!

Ive been working on my " 100 Things about me ) list for sometime now... why am I only up to # 17... ill try to have that up by next Friday... :o)


...signing off with a smile*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice ABC's, but I'm gonna need you to get to your 100's list. I expect to see it in the near future!

=)

1:00 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Ummm, thanks... :c/ I'm coming to your house!
*grrr*

7:32 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I'm working on it Tola :)

8:55 AM  
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

Cymple: I havent even looked at that list yet... :O(

Princess D: LOL... hurry up! Theres another one coming! I love meme's!!

5:45 PM  
Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

Yeeeeah! I looove Gemini's! okay let me go do it! Funny list

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home