Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Crazy, sexy, COOL

You couldnt tell me that these females werent the epitome of cool. Sass and I were damn near in tears last night remeniscing on how important this group was to us in our younger days. I remember the first time i saw the video for Baby, Baby, Baby ! I wanted to go to school in ATL, at that time im sure i didnt know where ATL was located but dammit! I had to be there.

OOHHHHHH on the TLC TIP WAS a classic. Granted, i havent listened to in sometime now, it is still one of my favs. Hat 2 da Back was def one of my favorites! But Something you wanna know, and This is how it should be done... was my shit!!!! Those were unreleased... for those dont know.. DOWNLOADDDD THEM!!! How about T-BOZ's interlude where she kicked homeboy down the stairs for telling her she couldnt go to the clluuuubb!!! Loved it...


These 3 women paved the way for female groups of today. Granted, they werent as sexi as the ladies of Beyonce's Child, they were still the shit in their own way. I let the cat out of teh bag the other nighht when i told Sass that i was the secret 4th member. OH, you aint know!?!? Yeah that was me in teh background, the one that you couldnt see... but yes i was there. I couldnt go on tour with them all the time cuz i had school and all but see... they had made that acception cuz i was um.... yeah.. lol.....

TLC definatly played a huge role in the evolution. The evolution of women in music, and entertainment and this dream that we now call the ultimate girl group.










...signing off with my hat 2 da back*

4 Comments:

Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Loved this post!

9:33 PM  
Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

yes girl, I loooved them too! MMM..member when the "Creep" video came out, I swear all day every day me and my friends would re-inact that video! Awwww, TLC, they were the coolest

11:47 PM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Mz. Tola...ignore the perm Gods. E-mail me and I'll hip you to my daily regimen....lol

3:40 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Yes, awesome group! I just enjoyed watching them interact in R U the Girl. I still miss Lisa. I have a pending post that I can't wait to publish about her.

www.princessdominique.com/blog

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home