Thursday, September 29, 2005

Dear Daddy

... it will be 5 years on Columbus day weekend since our last encounter. crazy huh? ive got so much to say and cant wait for the day that i can say it... to your face! i know my letter hurt you last year... the one i sent attached to my graduation ceremony invitation ,AFTER the date had passed. I did it on purpose. u didnt deserve to be there! not at all. you didnt contribute shit! mommy did it ALL on her own! the only thing u helped me do was lose my damn scholarship freshman year. had this lil 18 year old stressed the fuck out!!!! but no one would ever guess... it was like the tears of a clown.. i hid behind that big ass grin that everyone has grown to know me for ... the same face i hid behind in high school... i have NO CLUE how i did it... but they sent me to counseling. they though that me surpressing my feelings and emotions for so long was bound to take a toll on my lil body, soul and mind... little did they know i was ok... and still am... or am i ... all i needed was to get away from you... hate is a strongggggggg word... but i think im close to hating you... it feels like yesterday when u slapped me and told me i wasnt worth u spending money to go away to school.. and that all i was going to do was get pregnant and have a child that you and mommy would have to take care of... thats all you thought of me... it feels like yesterday that i hit you back cuz i could no longer take it... feels like yesterday that i kicked the side view mirror off of ure new altima.. yeah that was me...!

what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger... isnt that what they say? so thank you asshole... u made me stronger and want to suceed SO MUCH MORE... im sure once you see me on tv, and see how sucessful this "idiotic, moronic worthless piece of shit "has come to be, ure chest is going to be poked out like you had something to do with it. i hope someone kicks you in ure chest and cracks ure fucking rib cage and brings you down to size... humble? you dont know what the fuck that is... the closest ive seen you to humble is the day u called mommy to tell her that grandpa died. crying and bawling and shit like you gave a fuck about that man... u didnt give a damn about him... i heard u treated him like shit.. u and ure stupid brother... poor uncle.. simple fool... but u called and cried cuz u felt bad about how ure relationship was with him. what goes around comes the fuck around. i hope u suffered.. i hope u felt guilty, but i know u didnt. i know u like the back of my hand... crocodile tears u shed... but karma is a bitch! cuz i am going to treat you the way u treated him, the way u treated me... u will die a sad, lonely man... i hope you do... i have to chuckle to myself sometimes... and i wish i could remind you, but mommy tells me to leave you alone.. but u should be in jail right now and u know it... right next to lil kim, cuz ure a bitch! i know if you were to read this letter ud be mad as hell! i could give a rats ass... i should send it to you... maybe i will..send it at the end of december so u can bring in the new year with some kind words! im not that lil 12,13,14,15,16,17 or 18 year old anymore...

... happy birthday dear daddy...


*

7 Comments:

Blogger princessdominique said...

Powerful post. I feel it. I know it.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with sassy on this one! Just keep doing you and don't worry about trying to get back at him. You can't take care of someone like God can, and HE is the one who sees all of our actions.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Nia said...

Feels good to let it out don't it.

12:26 PM  
Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

After reading this I felt goose bumps at the same time I felt tears form in the back of my eyes, when I read things like this I feel them in some kind of way, I just put myself in your shoes and lived each word of it in my mind...some people dont understand how people feel the way you do, they say forgive and forget...but forgetting is impossible making it hard to forgive...but if its one thing I know girl, its that one day you wont hate him or close to hate him anymore..you will be too happy and too blessed to feel this pain. I loved this entry, may even encourage me to write one about my dad. love ya Tola!

6:07 PM  
Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

Hey this is in response to "a dose"...your on Facebook??!! so am I, its Princess Nicole my school is UMES, girl you betta poke me or add me as a friend or something lol!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Nina said...

no matter how much he's hurt you... it's not on you to pay him back... he will get his for treating you like shyt and he will get his for not being there... no need to pay him back... be above that... the best way to dig that knife in is to ignore him, be succesful and give credit to whom credit is due

10:58 AM  
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

EVERBODY: Thank ya! you all are so right... and for those that know me personally.. u know how driven i can be... and that I am destined for greatness.. :o) Luv u all!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home