Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Guess who's BIZZAACK!

yes yes, i know.. its about time trick!!!! i do apologize for my unannounced hiatus. but u know how us gemini's be... always THINK we are too busy... :O) anyhow... here goes an eye full of randomness that ive been wanting to yap about but couldnt find a minute.... still waiting for that damn 25th hour...

and the asshole of the year award goes to:

ME

so last night i finally rinsed some color back into my already dyed hair because sass told me my shit was looking ashy... lol... so i did... and wound up rinsing my face in the process. first let me tell you... i guess i put tons of color in the back of my hair cuz when i got to the front and the top... i had nothing left in the bottle... jeezus... anyhow... so after leaving the rinse in my hair for approximately one hour (when the directions call for 25 minutes) i get in the shower to rinse it out. great! all done! im looking in the mirror applying my oils and shit to moisten this mop and what do i see... red scalp, forehead and sideburns... not funny as all... i guess i didnt notice the color running down the side of my face when i was sitting around the house but it ran pretty damn far! i used alcohol to try to remove the color from my face but no luck... so now i have the mean red elvis sideburns... on both sides of my face... what an ass!!!

this morning...

i think i have on the wrong color stockings... the package said nude... but im guessing my skin color is not nude... what!?!? i wore NAVY BLUE stockings for 4 years in high school so all i know is navy blue... i have no clue as to what color to wear that gives you that natural hue... im guessing for me its COFFEE.. i did see that one but for some reason i didnt pick it up.. i guess i thought NUDE meant SHEER... back to eckerds!


on my way to work...

had the dell-pod on random play as usual and GUY's "Lets chill" came on! AWWW MANN!!!! what a classic... i was amped... i think i was singing in the bus... move over tyrese!


at work...

i went to make some tea when i got to work and put an aluminum cup in the microwave... nuff said... (for those that dont know... aluminum DOES NOT belong in the microwave... it WILL cause a fire) then... i walk to my office and turn my portable heater on... i pick it up to adjust the temperature setting and accidently drop the damn thing on the floor. can u say sparks! if i had a jerry curl i would have been like the gloved one in that infamous pepsi commercial.


G.R.I.T.S (girls raised in the south)

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy SUZIE Q! that girl right there is the S.H.I.T! Love her to death... ok so yeah im late... two weeks late to be exact but whatever... sass and i took suzie q to bumpy's, bubbly's... some restaurant down in soho (?) for some good eats! then shopped like we had it like that (just cuz we dont doesnt mean we cant front like we do) lol! now its our turn to visit. ATL HERE WE COME... gotta luv blogger...


Have you seen her?

Keish from the chi!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!? I lost ure link to ure blogsome home and im upset about that! come backkkkk...

HEYYYYYYYY PRETTTYY NIKKIIIII!!! what it do homie?

SCHMOE

as quickly as he came back, he left again... i dont know why i even bother to respond to him when he hits me with his "hey beautiful" or entertain him after he says "ive missed you" or " i was thinking about you... ure always on my mind".... RIGHT!?!?! whatever man... i know hes busy... and thats fine.. we all are.. but why do i keep talking to him... i guess its the mystery of what he is, how he is and what we could be... if anything... i dont necessarily mean relationship wise... cuz im not interested in that right now... but... u know... the attraction between was/ and is obviously still crazy because i have yet to leave him alone and even after pulling the disappearing act for 3 weeks... he still comes back ... i like this lil game... i think i may stay in it for awhile...


dr.love

is the man... i cant really say exactly all that i want to say about him cuz he may be reading this right now!!!! but... hes special... thats all i care to say at this moment...

KJC

all im asking the lord to do is send me is a sign... what do i do what do i do?????!?!?!? do i leave it at what it is now... do i stay and try to make it better... wtf!!?!?! 702's "Can we get it together" was my song last night... i played it a million times. i want to burn the song and send it to him in the mail... what do you think? help me out people... there is soooo much more to him, me, we, us, this story... but if i continue i may just f*&k up the rest of my day...

gotta update my daily dose list... got some new friends...

ill be back after these messages... i have a "remember when" to post...

heyyy sass!

any me me's??? I love those!


...signing off with a smile*

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Tola. I dunno know about you anymore lol. First the red sideburns and forehead, then putting Aluminum in the microwave. *sigh*

4:31 PM  
Blogger Ananse's Web said...

Your day kinda sounds like mine did yesterday. Im going to be sending out those evites sometime today so look out for it. Take care!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Ananse's Web said...

Oh yeah I need your email addy and sassy's too.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey u! Here I ammm! Email me at kkchicago@gmail.com for my new link. I'm in hiding....lol. *hugs*

3:07 PM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

You need to goin' head and post a picture on here of them burns girl...

I was looking at rinses the other day...chile...I ain't got the patience...I'll just wait for my one year....

I love you guys too...

**KISS KISS**

6:18 AM  
Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

Hey Elvis, Im gonna need you not to come over to my side of blog world co-signing about how I need to post more...you are just as random as me punk! Lol...loved the post elvis, I see you have three men on the mind these days...sounds like my life almost! haaa, youth..I tell ya! One day we will be wrinkled remembering these times in our lives

7:20 PM  
Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

Elvis.....LMAO..sorry

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home