Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Jason B. Thompson

well.. apparently Jason came home from gun shooting practice and went to the bathroom.... he put his gun on the edge of the sink and while he was washing his hands it slipped off, released a shot, ricocheted off of the wall and into his forehead... then I guess the impact made him fall back and he hit his head on either the toilet or bathtub.. either way it busted the back of his head open. His momma came home and saw blood from under the bathroom door and opened it and found him... its crazy.. his funeral was horrible... I thought I was going to die. We went to his house before and after the funeral. Before the funeral a few of us had to use the bathroom, but we didn't want to use the only one they had in the house.. but his mother made us. So I went in... wasn't that bad but I cried a little bit. Then we went to the funeral. It was a mess... when they drove the Hurst off I blew him kisses...After the services we went to his house to hang out for a little bit... and before we left for the night I went back to the bathroom to say my final goodbyes to that sweet boy.. (and pee) and I looked around... checked out the bullet hole.. touched the sink and just looked around... just to get a feel for his last moment. Then I looked on the side of the sink next to the wall.. and I saw a spot... I tried to wipe it up but it was dry... so I wet tissue and wiped it up.. it was the last few drops of his blood... I didn't even cry.. I just smiled and walked out... I'm so sick thinking about this...this is the hardest thing ive ever had to deal with in life... he called me just last week... may 15th to be exact... to say hi and hear my voice... and i torture myself by listening to it over and over again... but i called him back but we missed each other... i guess there was a reason...

I called his phone this morning just to see if it was still connected

it was...

so i just left him a message telling him i loved him... and said my last bye byes


Pictures to come

...signing off with a smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home