Saturday, January 07, 2006

Its soooo hard...

to saaayyy goodbye! IM OUTTTTT! Just joking... im retiring this blog though... dont worry... im still missbhavin! Ha... I just want to start something new for this year... just a few words before I bid my farewells...


HAPPPYYY NEW YEAR!!!


I hope everyone had a great holiday season! I sure did. I chilled with my momma for a few days and ate like i hadnt seen food in years!

The new job is great! Its REALLLYYY fast paced, but whos complaining? I love it...

KJC's card expired on DEC 31st and 11:59 PM. There will be no him in 06! NUFF SAID!

Im just happy, excited... elated and anxious to see what 06 holds...

WATCH OUT!

Love you all!!!!


*PS* I havent updated the new page but I will find you and hit you with the new link! MUAH!!!


...signing off with a smile*

6 Comments:

Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

D' HELL????

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What tha hell!!!! You better find me soon... I know that much!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Rell said...

bye bye

12:19 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Noooooooooooooo!

3:01 PM  
Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

i'll miss this blog, you were my first real blogger friend! Wow how time flies! Its seems like just yesterday we were blogging away, now your moving on. Bye Bloggett..be sure to hit me up with the new link...changing is grwoing and growing is living!

8:41 AM  
Blogger courtney said...

awwwwwwwww.....have a good one girl!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home