Saturday, December 10, 2005

Making moves


ok so i scheduled a photoshoot for this morning... and i actually went to this one! proud of me!?!?! im not going to post ALL 130 of the pics but i will post one for now... i liked most of them and LOVEDDD MY PHOTOGRAPHER! Nathan is the man... check him out on NJYPHOTO.COM.

*u would think he would have told me to suck in the lil tummy...oh well*


Feedback please... i can take criticism.. bring it on.. what can I do to make my next shoot better... any theme ideas folks!?!?


...signing off with a smile*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the accessories. What happened to that killa smile of yours? U look like you are ready to fight! lol :0)

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tola... you're on fire!!!! Look at your hair!!! Beauuuuutiful!

I love it! What was the photoshoot for?

I wanna see more! send me a link or something.

5:06 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I love the photo and the hair is divine girl! This is a great au naturale shot. I'd say that it depends on what look you're going for. This is a great casual shot definitely. I think with the highlights in your hair that a bronze top or top with bronze sequins would highlight the tips of your hair if you want something more upscale. The accessories are fine. With bronze you'd probably want to go with silver but like Cymple send a link! I want to see more. And yes...SMILE! Your little bio picture has a beautiful smile. But you rock girlie! Suezette is a PRO on coordinating *lol* hit her up. We need to get together when I come to NY in January.

5:40 PM  
Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

I love the photo and the others I saw, I say just Love The Camera!! and your personality will always shine through, cute shirt can I borrow lol

1:32 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

You know a big sis is waiting for the follow up!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home