Friday, December 09, 2005

Oh man

* Hey... i just logged in and my lost post is back!!! GREAT!!!!!*



man oh man... do i apologize! Talk about busy, happy, BLAHHHH, focused, lost... u name it... thats what i was/ (still am)!

NIK NAK: Ill never have jokes on u and ure posting spurts ever again!

CYMPLE: Im hereeeeee!!!

SASS: ure turn!!!

PRINCESS D: Heyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Suzie Q: Hi beautiful God-sister of mine... i still cant hear the interview... :o(

Court Eliza: HIIIII!!!!

ok.. so im guessing everyone would like to know what the hell i have been doing for the last three weeks... well...


I COULDNT TELL YA! i havent a clue. i guess i had writers block. not to mention the lack of free time that i has. but now im back... i guess... for now.. lol.

radio show: so yeah... i submitted my show... and i have to do it over! I knew that was going to happen. i cant front... it was crap! there was no ME in there... just hot music with some drops... thats it.. no more... no less... im doing my format as we speak and determined to make sure this one is a go... nuff said...


KJC: everything is good... actually GREAT! as great as great can be for 2 people who dont see each other that often. sass had to getin his ass a lil bit last week but it was for the best! thanks homie...

AllHipHop: work is work is work... still love it... ive been slacking a lil (lot) lately... ive been so unmotivated....so many things that i felt/feel i want to do and dont know how to do them or atleast get them started... i am a mess..

Tis' the season: sure doesnt feel like it. i dunno why but it doesnt feel very christmas-y to me. granted i am running around like a fool buying all types of shit for my friends and fam.. but other then that... i dont feel the spirit.... egh...just call me The Grinch...


Reads: I am reading THe Miseducation of the Negro... lemme tell ya.. i read it in college but retained nothing, so im going at it again this time im reading with rentention. I also read the Willie Lynch Letter... thats a whole damn post in itself... if you didnt read it... shit... black people... U NEED TOO!!!

So... ive got a few after christmas dinner dates with the crew/friends/ old friends!

new reads: mannnn... ive been reading the gossip blogs and have become addicted to: FRESH and YOUNG BLACK AND FABOLOUS!!!! check them out... gotta stay on top of the celeb news...

how in the hell could i forget: schmoe... man... lemme tell u about this kid... he doesnt give up... i had completely written him off as even being a POTENTIAL anything because of his inconsistency and here he comes again... hitting me with the... " I was trying to do this at my pace but obviously my pace is wrong... so guide me.. i wanna be that man for you in the new year. dont you see it? me and you being ebony magazines youngest, newest power couple in the entertainment industry... "... there was more said but... hes killing me.. some nice slick talk but dude... actions speaking louder then words... and besides... no matter how far he is.. KJC isnt having that... i feel like he has a sixth sense because as soon as im done chatting to one person thats trying to spark up something other then a convo... like captain Save-A-Hoe... KJC to the rescue... i swear!


Whats everyone's plan for the holiday season? Im going to be in VA with my mommaaa! im going to be MIAAAAA... i will probably blog a few times while im down there.. im going to use that time to get my mind right and ready for the 06... o5 was a good year.. but 06 will be a GREAT year.. ya heard?!?!?!?

...signing off with a smile*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'bout time you got back to blogging! Geez!

I don't feel the Christmas season either. *sigh* Haven't even started shopping. I am an absolute mess I tell you. lol

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home