Sunday, December 18, 2005

Guess whoooss BIZACCKKK.... Pt 3

im happy...


isnt that a good feeling? just happy... nothing much to be happy about but... actually... im lying... its been a good GREAT week! so much to tell... where do i begin!?!?!?


Well.... for starters... i have a new job...this one kind of fell into my lap. i have to go pretty far back to explain but to make this rather long story short lets just say someone that i interviewed with in MAY called me to go with her to a new company and be an assistant at a beauty pr firm But one special thing about my position is that i will be working exclusively with my boss on the one music account, which is the only music account in the whole company. Sounds good to me. I must have made som kind of impression on her in MAY for her to remember me in DECEMBER! God works in mysterious ways huh!? So what about Allhiphop you may ask... what about it!? Im not leaving. im not sure how im going to be able to pull it off but im going to work both jobs... dont ask me any questions for i will not have any answers.. just know that its going to be a fun, exciting year... and IM READY!!!

so i went to go see the color purple with my mother on tuesday (she came up this week). and i must say.... it was GREAT! (word of the day) I recommend everyone go see it, or rent the movie or read teh damn book again.. actually.. it wont give u the affect of this musical. it was superb. Siskel and tola give it two thumbs up! the woman that played Sophia was the SHYT! YOU TOLDDDD HARPO TO BEAT ME!!?!?? HEEELLLLL NO! hahah...

im going to va to spend xmas with my momma and the rest of the fam down there. i was also thinking about piercing my nose again... lol... for those that dont know... ive pierced my nose 3 times... LMAO... the first time i did it, i was down on Va beach for vacation and teh damn thing slipped out of my nose when i got home. I cant even tell you where i did it the second, all i know is that it slipped out AGAIN and teh third time i did... i had it for 8 months... the longest time id had any of my nose rings and i had to take the damn thing out when i was getting my boob reduction.. aint that a bitch! i was mad as hell... u should have seen me begging the damn doctor to let me keep it in!
Me: Doc pleaseeeeee,... i can NOT take this thing out
Doc: if you dont take it out you may burn your nose because of the anestesia.
Me: Listen... ill take the chance! If that happens we can just fix it with some minor rhinoplasty!
Doc: (Laughing) im sorry but you have to take it out..
Me: But...
Mom: Take the damn thing out!
Me: ( thinking to myself... where the hell did she come from)

So yes, i had to take it out. and that was that. I havent even made an attempt to pierce it again after my many mishaps! but a las... the urge is back... so we shall see what happens in VA!


not much to say about KJC... other then the fact that i havent spoken to homeboy in about two weeks... a friend of his died... what does that have to do with me? i feel like im being selfish cuz i wouldnt expect that to change things between us but im guessing it has... he doesnt want to talk to anyone... ok fine... ill tell you one thing... kendri oops... KJC better get it together by Dec 31st or there will be no him in 2006. Nuff said...


im not sure how im going to bring in the new year. my platano (dominican homie) and i were thinking about having a new years eve dinner at her crib. sounds like a plan.


hey, how could i forget... i got rave reviews on my pics this week. im excited. i want to take more... maybe towards the end of jan. i want to do something to my hair for the new year... not sure what though.... ive been thinking about a weave..i miss straight hair... not sure...


...signing off with a smile*

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job! I dunno how you're gonna do it, but in true Tola style, you'll attempt to be Superwoman! Do your thing.

I'm gonna recommend that you NOT pierce your nose again especially since you'll be starting a new job. Thanks!

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two jobs? I wanna be like u, if I ever decide to grow up...:)

12:01 PM  
Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

GLAD 2 HEAR EVERYTHING IS SPLENDID BLOGETTE! WAY 2 GO ON THE JOBBY-JOB! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE GIRL!

4:22 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Congrats on the job sweetie. I'll let you know for sure when I'm coming. Dallas Austin huh?

9:10 PM  
Blogger Abreu, Jorge said...

Word congrats on the jidob... It's great when things fall into your lap that;s how u know destiny isn't only a word. I'd like to know more about what you do at allhiphop since I'm always on their site.

1:53 PM  
Blogger C-sational said...

Girl, I feel you on that December 31st thing. I said the same thing about my friend, but lucky for him, he made the deadline.

11:06 PM  
Blogger G. Cornelius said...

I'm happy your happy! I'm back for good...Promise...A lot of ish was going on...I'll keep you posted...Scouts Honor!

2:59 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Happy New Year sweetie!!!!!!!!!

9:56 AM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

You need to blog...

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home