Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Mourning

my god my god... this is going to be the first of many posts because I am hurting.. i have never felt pain like this in my life...

I cant breathe
I cant think
I cant do anything without thinking of you
I cant sleep
I cant stop crying
I wont stop
Dont know how to stop
but my god... i wish i could stop
this pain
it hurts way toooooooo much...
Im torturing myself listening to the message you left me last week
over and over again
i called you back
but like two ships in the night
we passed...
never to meet up
ever again...
and im sick
so sick
why jason?
you of all people...
so happy with life...
such a beautiful person
im sorry...
sorry i never told you how i really felt
but i heard you knew...
i know you knew...
stephen told me you knew...
but i should have given you those roses during life...
and now i will never get the chance...
i love you Jdubb... always have and always will...
please come visit me and tell me you love me too...

details to come

...signing off *

1 Comments:

Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

Thats the sound of Love, it shines though the deepest pain and hardest rain..its powerful..May GOD Bless your beautiful friend's soul, I just felt this sweetie.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home